Ideal grass for golf fringe areas featuring performance for the most demanding applications including common areas, children's playgrounds, and pet training areas. Also recommended for rooftops, decks, and high foot traffic.
When performance matters SYNTipede 243 is the turf that delivers. With a low profile pile height and heavy-duty Omega-shaped blades, this artificial grass provides strength and resiliency not commonly found in competitor turf varieties. Despite its no-frills appearance this turf also delivers all the features of our top of the line products including delustered and UV stabilized colors ensuring long-lasting beauty as well as life expectancy.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- Lasting Color
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun. Bright color-fast yarns that stay bright.
- Recommended Applications
- Recommended for golf fairway and putting green fringe. Also recommended for residential landscapes, sloped areas, water saturated areas, pool areas and moderate to high traffic areas including Roof decks, Patios and children’s play areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product