A top seller! This grass is ideal for golf fringe areas and works well for the most demanding applications including children's playgrounds, pet training areas, community rooftops, balconies, and high foot traffic.
Paving the way for heavy foot traffic, SYNBermuda 211 sits at a stout 1-inch high pile height and is ready for action. Flexibility and resiliency are two of the most notable traits which have kept this multi-use synthetic grass variety at the top of the heap since it’s introduction. Recommended for daily use for the most demanding applications and can be used almost anywhere you can think to put artificial turf.IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Certified Safety
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ technology with BioCel™ backing system results in 60%-70% green by weight with greater dimensional stability. May contribute towards LEED® certification.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- Lasting Color
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun. Bright color-fast yarns that stay bright.
- Recommended for
- Recommended for golf fairway and putting green fringe. Also recommended for residential landscapes, sloped areas, water saturated areas, pool areas and moderate to high traffic areas including Roof decks, Patios and children’s play areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product